A few of my friends have recently started their own blogs. I am not a natural journal-er, but much of that is due to my perfectionist tendencies. I think faster than I can write neatly, and then my handwriting drives me crazy, so I want to go back and rewrite everything, but that takes too long, so I just decide not to journal. Typing eliminates some of those obstacles, so maybe, just maybe, I will be more consistent in blogging.
My husband just asked what I was going to blog about...my answer: "I don't know." I don't have anything profound happening in my life at the moment that I think will be of great interest to others, so initially I think this blog experiment will simply be for me. Maybe I will write down the milestones my kids achieve. Maybe I will track my spiritual journey. Maybe I will give suggestions on general life and parenting...okay, probably not that! haha
So, here's to my first...and hopefully not my last...blog. Welcome to the world little blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment