As is my norm in any sort of journaling I have not been keeping this up as I planned.
I can not believe tomorrow is already July! My baby boy turned 1 last week. I am continuing to feel more and more refreshed as each week goes by. This past year+ has been more exhausting - physically & mentally than I could have ever imagined.
High notes:
Meeting with a dear friend for prayer on a regular basis. Have been learning so much about my God! Amazing the misconceptions that clogged my heart & mind for years.
Attended the Home School Conference in May. DeLaney is still young, but I hope to start some "school" with her this fall.
I am watching a friend's children twice a week. My kids look forward to it each week, and I can USUALLY get all 5 kids to nap at the same time each afternoon! It has been a blessing in our home.
Lane & I have become much closer to debt-free over the last few months. NO CAR PAYMENTS! Thanks for the inspiration Dave Ramsey. Financial PEACE truly is possible.
I am selling Creative Memories now. Just had my best month so far. What a financial blessing to our family. Looking forward to learning more about their Faithbooking so I can share that with friends and family. Now if only I had more time to actually scrapbook! lol
Excited for so many friends with new babies. 1 adoption, 5 births, and 4 new pregnancies (I probably missed one or two in the list!) I love babies. Sort of makes me want another one!
Certainly there have been more high points over the last months, but it is late so I better end here.
No comments:
Post a Comment